Friday, October 19, 2007

I Got Bombed Red…!!!

Starting now till the end of this year will see everybody, I mean those planning to get married, sending “Red Bombs” to their friends and relatives.

wedding-invitation.jpg As for me, I have nowhere to hide. Already got “bombed” from one of my colleagues and my sister. How about you?

Anyway, to those who are gonna ‘bomb’ your friends, colleagues and relatives, CONGRATULATIONS. wedding.jpg And may the two of you live a wonderful and complete life together.

psst… for those who are still planning, Please Don’t “Bomb” Me………………….. ;p

2 Responses to “I Got Bombed Red…!!!”

  1. 27 Sep 2007 at 7:48 am HORNY ANG MOH

    Hallo! Aiyah! I got 5 red bomb a few months ago! Really very poor for a few months! He! He! Good luck to u! BTW tq for dropping at my site! Have a nice day!


  2. 27 Sep 2007 at 8:02 am Daniel

    wa… 5 bomb ar.. ur pocket sure burn lor.. hahaha

No comments: