Thursday, October 18, 2007

I Dreamed Again

I have been sleeping like a baby (actually like ‘pig’ lar hehe) Sleeping Piggysince the last time I dreamed of my brother until this morning.

Still remember that I woke up and it was still 12.50am. My wife was still tossing and turning on her side of her bed while his ‘piggy’ husband snoring his way for the past 2 hours.. haha…

Then, I dreamed again… I dreamed that I was in my own car (dunno whether it’s moving or not) and it was raining. Well, that’s not the end of the story (oops.. I mean dream hehe).

My car roof leaked..!!! That gave me the shock of my life. How could that have happened!!? It was right in the middle of the car roof.

Well, it is said that to see and hear rain falling symbolizes forgiveness and grace (hmmm… I have that.. hehe), Sleepy Piggyand watching the rain from a window symbolizes that spiritual ideas and insights are being brought to my awareness. It also indicates fortune and love. (I wonder it does cover watching the rain inside my own car.. hahaha)

No comments: