Thursday, October 25, 2007

Check Up At SJMC

I was planning to post this up yesterday the minute I reached home. But since it was too late plus I was so very sleepy to get my brain to work, so I postponed it till today.

A couple of weeks ago, I had made an appointment for this session and the time was set at 2pm yesterday. But when I brought Yvonne to the SJMC yesterday I was pretty disappointed bcos the nurse there told us that we have to wait till about 6pm for the checkup. As I insisted that I'd made an appointment for the visit at 2pm only to be declined by the nurse in charge saying "Dr. Siti is on a first-come-first-serve..."

Har!!? Then why ask us to make an appointment in the first place!!? Ya.... Ya... may be other doctors do have this visit-by-appointment but this should had been informed to me, as a customer. If I knew it earlier, then I'll be in front of Dr. Siti's office early in the morning.

Anyway, I didn't wait for this Dr. Siti since she has a lot of patients and I am not gonna wait till 6pm where my appointment was at 2pm. So the nurse asked whether I am okay to change to another gynae.

So, we were transfered to one Dr. Tan who is a very good doctor. After the Ultra Sound scan Dr. Tan asked us if we'd like to know the sex of our baby.

Hey... which first-time parents don't wanna know that, right. "Of course..." I said. "It's a boy", Dr. Tan replied. Yvonne and I looked at each other (blur) bcos we predicted it's a little girl. (So our prediction is wrong... Way too wrong... hehehe ) Personally, it doesn't matter whether it's a boy or girl. I just want a healthy baby.

We left after paying and collected the vitamin that Dr. Tan prescribed. It was then about 4:30pm.

No comments: