Friday, October 19, 2007

I Am Very Forgetful? Are You..?

Sigh… Why am I so forgetful.? forgetful.jpg Mr. Forgetful has been my trademark amongst my in-laws ever since they know me many many years ago… This can happen anywhere, everywhere, to me.

I have been trying to ‘remember’ everything, every events, every people and every “whatever you name it”, but the Hantu Of Forgetfulness still comes back to haunt me. ghost-cartoon_forgetful.jpg WHY MEEEE……….!!!?? smiley_crying.gif

Many a time I forget to take my laundry to wash (may be due to laziness lar hor… hahaha). Forget to take my hand-phone to work. Ada banyak lagi… haha

Just a couple of days ago, the Hantu of Forgetfulness came back to haunt me again. ghost-cartoon_car.jpg Yvonne and I were at my in-laws’ house that night. We were about to go home when my father-in-law said that he has packed some food for me so that I can bring to work the next day. I happily took the food and start packing my stuff preparing to go home… but…

Many minutes after we left, Yvonne’s phone rang. “What and who would have called so late at nite..?” I thought. It was my sis-in-law who called to say that the famous Mr. Forgetful has again forget his food. Though it was just minutes away but we’ve traveled too far to make a turn back.

Yvonne asked me, “…where did u put the food?”. “Err… I think it’s on the coffee table in the living room. I put there when we were preparing to go home.. hehehe…”, I replied.

Really don’t know why I am so forgetful. Is it in the gene? If yes, then gonna blame my father liow hahaha. Afraid that my baby also ‘forgetful’ like me. Cham lor……

2 Responses to “I Am Very Forgetful? Are You..?”

  1. 10 Oct 2007 at 6:51 am HORNY ANG MOH

    Ha! Ha! U r not alone! I sometime forget which car I drive so end pokeing car key into other people’s car! BTW ur friend’s pregnate wife what does she like to eat? ‘Sweet’ food like noodle, bun or candy more likely is a girl, ’salty’ food more like a boy. Have a nice day!


  2. 11 Oct 2007 at 3:38 am sharlydia

    haha! rest assured that the “forgetful” hantu is not from the gene!!! it’s just our human nature to sometimes forget things, small lil things….

    but i always believe, if u make an effort to constantly & conciously remind yourself on small things like this, u’ll tend to remember better. Say the food u left on the coffee table, u know u’ll somehow forget, then make an effort to constantly remind urself that the food is still left there, then mayb ur wife would have been talking there & not leaving yet…then again u remind urself, u still havent taken the food there yet…blah blah…It works for me sometimes…

No comments: