Friday, October 19, 2007

Planning To Get Wireless

headache_02.jpg Cracking my head now to decide which internet provider I should subscribe. Yvonne and I are planning to go wireless since we are carrying laptops.

streamyx-logo.jpgSome say that Streamyx is ok. But there are some who complaint about many bad services (may be that’s what they observed and didn’t meed their expectations) ;p

Another problem is that can’t go wireless with Streamyx. Bcos I need to go get a wireless router and can only use the wireless thingy in my home. What’s the point?

Lately I’ve seen Maxis’ ads maxis-logo.jpg on newspaper about this wireless connection that they provide for subscription. And as usual there are complaints about its services too… Then Celcom celcom-logo.jpg came into the picture. This time, no complaint. BUT… none of my friends have tried using Celcom’s wireless internet connection. So is it good? I don’t know.

See… everyone has their complains. Can anyone tell me which one I should subscribe? headache.jpg

One Response to “Planning To Get Wireless”

09 Oct 2007 at 6:47 am HORNY ANG MOH

Hallo!I want to use celcom but can see but no download so also no use! I also don’t know which to use! Have a nice day!

No comments: