Thursday, October 18, 2007

How To Answer This Tough Question..??? :s

Yvonne suddenly shoot me with this question, “How to tell our baby when she ask ‘How Do I Come About?’ “.

Me: (puzzled) ??… err…I also don’t know oh.. haven’t prepared to answer this question or… ??

Yvonne: ya lor.. me too. You know what, Yi Yi (my niece-in-law) asked her mom where and how she came about just now.

Me: har!!? wa!! she start asking such sophisticated question liow ar. She very young only wor…

Yvonne: ya lor… my sister also don’t know how to tell her. Just told Yi Yi she came from sister’s tummy lor (laughing)

Me: haha… that’s a good 1. May be I’ll tell our baby the whole thing. You know, “once upon a time, in a kingdom far far away, daddy and mommy fell in love (finally). Then after don’t know how many donkey years ’still falling in love’, we finally decided to get married (hahaha). Then on that night, daddy and mommy have sex, and nine months later you are out”. Haha.. how about that? hahaha…

Yvonne: hahahaha…. but what if she ask, “what is sex?”

Me: then I’ll tell her “…will keep this for tomorrow’s bedtime story…” hahahahahaha

Yvonne: I really pengsan, man… hahahahaha

So, are you prepared to tell your little ones how and where they came about? ;p

No comments: