Thursday, October 18, 2007

Week 18th Of Pregnancy

Week 18You might be thinking that it’s weird that it was just a couple of days ago that I’ve posted the progress for week-17, and now that I am writing things on week-18. Sorry, my friend… forgive me if I have not posted my wife’s progress timely.

Anyway, let’s us look into the week-18 development for little baby in my wife’s tummy. Today is the 122nd day that my little baby has been inside Yvonne. So, what’s happening during this week of my little baby’s life?

Little toenails are now beginning to grow on her little tiny toes… This is so cute…

Starting this week, mom-to-be will be able to feel the first movement of your little precious life in you. This is called the “quickening”. This early movement may feel like soft tapping, or what they called “butterflies” just above the pubic bone. But as this is Yvonne’s first pregnancy, she may not feel the movement as early as in successive pregnancies. Most likely our little baby will make him/herself known in the next few months.

No comments: