Friday, October 19, 2007

Have You Got Enough Sleep?

Sleep. This is a state of natural rest observed throughout the animal kingdom. It doesn’t matter be it human, mammals, reptiles, birds or fish. Everybody needs sleep. Not getting enough sleep will render you and I being irritable, short tempered etc… don’t you agree.

I still remember during my college time… spending long hours at night to complete my assignments, project work, including hanging out with friends at the nearest cafe into the midnight. But, do you know that lack of sleep has more than twice as likely to die of heart disease? I didn’t know that myself until I read this article in the http://www.reuters.com/.

It’s not a good idea to cut down on your sleep and squeeze a little bit more time either for your work, friends or clubbing. That is why I go to sleep at 10:30pm every night nowadays. Quit smoking. And cutting down on alcohol.

Tell you something… They affect your sex life too… drastically.

No comments: