Thursday, October 18, 2007

Surprised In Clinic

Brought my wife to the clinic for the 2nd checkup on Saturday morning. We were supposed to be watching Ratatouille at the Cineleisure. Anyway, we were in for a pleasant surprise when we stepped into the doctor’s room.

Through the Ultra Sound, our Miss Doctor told us that our baby is ‘very big’ for its time/date. Upon further checking through the “Ultra-machine”, Miss Doctor said that the estimated due date for our baby is the 4th March 2008, instead of the initial ‘predicted/estimated’ 19th March 2008.

Damn..!!! This is a freaking 2 weeks earlier from the original estimated delivery date..!!! My wife was absolutely taken by surprised too…

That means that my baby is actually 13 weeks old instead of 11 weeks. Hmmm… I wonder how that mistake could had been done by the 1st doctor last month.

So today marks the 90th day my wife is pregnant.

From now on, I’ll have to prepare my Poodle, Browny, for baby’s arrival. I don’t want him to become resentful of my baby when he/she comes home.

No comments: