Thursday, October 25, 2007

I'm The New DBKL Here


We were chatting in my in-laws' house the other day and somehow or rather it led to Yvonne's lack of appetite on food and her vomiting. And then I made myself the DBKL of my house ;p


Yvonne: Ah Ma (that's how she calls her mum), u know what. Just now we went shopping for Daniel's pants and guess what size he's gotto wear now..?
Mum: How I know wor... but he seems to get fatter liow now.
Yvonne: Ya lor... last time only size 28. Now hor 32 oh..!!
Mum: .... (I think she's not saying anything bcos she agreed too... hahaha)
Me: Ya lor. What to do. You know lar, now she's so choosy. And whenever she can't eat she'll push the food to me.
Yvonne: Wei...!! Who say I choosy har..!? Your baby don't like to eat n make me vomit oh... (making funny faces)
Me: Ya lar... you know what, mum. I got new label now. I am the new DBKL in the house mar. Clean, mop, wipe and somemore plus eating extra "leftover" food lor.. hahahahahaha

No comments: